Our client - a young company, which combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management initiatives - is now looking for a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect to join their team remotely.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life-cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, you should be able to work with customers, provide best-fit solutions and guide the team technically in delivering those solutions around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You should have strong implementation experience in workload migration and/or large-scale cloud-native application and also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
By joining the team, you will be able to be part of a small team of market visionaries that change the way how Revenue Management is done in global organizations.
You will have the opportunity to mix your knowledge with some disruptive technologies that the company is building, like:
- Artificial intelligence.
- Intelligent assistants.
- Big Data technologies.
- Data Analytics & visualizations.
- Predictive analytics.
- Good understanding of Azure Infrastructure services and their limitations.
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the application in Azure.
- Application monitoring through operations insight, application insight.
- Provide best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on Azure to optimize the usage.
- Have good understanding in the implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign on across cloud and on premise.
- Strong understanding of the advantages and limitations of Azure Active Directory.
- Strong experience in Azure platform Services, understanding of their capabilities and limitations and being able to architect and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services.
- Have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure websites, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Document Db, application insights etc.
- Strong expertise in building cloud native enterprise scale applications and moving applications from on-premises to cloud environments.
- Strong understanding of the cloud architecture patterns and solution design principles.
- Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud application availability, scalability and ability to propose optimized design for cloud.
- Performance tuning of cloud-based applications for best performance.
- Experience in defining and implementing Hybrid scenarios with workloads shared across on premise and Microsoft Azure, application Integration between cloud and on premise environments.
- Collaborating with customers for quick technical assessment and proposal development for leveraging platform services of Azure.
- Closely work with customer to understand the business objectives and define solutions to meet the business objectives.
- Experienced in working in agile/devops environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management.
- Candidate should be from an application development and solution architecture background and have expertise in building large scale web applications before the cloud experience.
- Strong experience in .NET Architecture.
- Very good experience in C#, .NET, SQL.
- Experience in SAFe or Agile development processes.
- Experience in Enterprise Service Bus/Azure Service Bus.
- Great team culture.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week.
- Remote work.
- Work permits in EU (Hungary).
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences.
- 21-days paid vacation, paid sick leave.