An American technology company, which produces wireless data communication products for enterprise and wireless broadband providers with a primary focus on under-server and emerging markets is looking for Middle Embedded Engineer for different projects (wireless projects, video projects etc) to participate in creation of high-quality product with their team in new office in Kyiv.
As an Embedded Engineer, you will play an important part in R&D processes of cutting edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You will work as a part of the global team of the strongest networking embedded engineers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years embedded firmware development experience with C / C++, Linux / Unix platform;
- Experience with ARM/MIPS processors, embedded Linux;
- Strong networking skills, OSI model understanding;
- Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Experience working with Cross Compilers;
- Experience with OpenWRT;
- Wireless protocols (802.11ac);
- Basic understanding of electronic circuits.
- Experience with Git, including merging and rebasing;
- Experience with bash shell scripting and/or Python;
- BS degree in Computer Science, or related engineering degree;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level);
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.