Our client MVSI, Managed Verification Services International - an Australian fintech company is currently looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join their team remotely.
MVSI is a dynamic team of 50 professionals, spread across more than 12 countries with offices in Australia, the UK, Malaysia, the USA, and the Philippines. Their innovative SaaS product is trusted by banks, fintechs, and crypto services worldwide to manage their AML/KYC Compliance requirements. MVSI team has always harnessed the power of cutting-edge technology and are currently exploring the exciting realm of LLM (think ChatGPT) to further elevate company’s product.
- Global Opportunity in Fintech
- A real focus on people
- Strong Career Development
- Phenomenal product
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment, designing, building and supporting the growth of an exciting and powerful SaaS product, taking the financial world by storm.
Your day to day will include:
- Fullstack - Front and back (plus everything in between).
- Build full modules, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Restful API development to third party systems and enhance our own.
- Collaborate with the engineering team in Australia and Malaysia in software design sessions, code reviews, architecture, and other engineering activities.
- Ownership - take ideas and turn them into some great new feature.
- Work in an agile-based development environment.
- Produce accurate estimates for user stories.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Hands on experience in a commercial environment writing production code, production processes.
- Technical skills: experience with our tech stack Node.js, React, Mongo DB, Material UI.
- Attitude: Enthusiastic and positive, with a desire to contribute and create exceptional software.
- Initiative: We value candidates who take the initiative, evidenced by personal projects, apps, businesses, or other endeavours that demonstrate their ability to think beyond given tasks.
- Communication skills: Strong verbal and written English skills are essential.
- Fast-track Career Progression
- Management opportunity
- Opportunity for Transition into Delivery, Development, or Product Management Roles
- Quarterly Performance-Based Bonus Over and Above Your Salary
- Exceptional Career Growth Prospects