Our client - one of the biggest telecommunications company in Ukraine is looking for Middle Java developer to join their team in Kyiv office.
You will be involved in developing real-time data processing flows and web services for data management platform. Built with open source technologies, their systems handle billions of records daily, generating terabytes of data.
- Developing real-time services for HA/HP applications.
- Troubleshooting and performance optimization.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of Java (8+) Core (collections, concurrency, etc).
- Spring framework hands-on experience (Boot, MVC, Data/JPA, Cloud is a plus).
- OOP design skills and FP basics.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS as well as an understanding of NoSQL DBs (key-value, document-oriented, columnar).
- Understanding of Stream Data and Big Data processing.
- Understanding of Docker/Kubernetes concepts.
- Good knowledge of *nix like systems.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Front-end skills (JS/React/Angular, HTML/CSS/Bootstrap.
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Friendly and collaborative environment.
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers.