Our client – a company that provides recruitment technology and web data management services - is actively looking for a proactive and responsible Java Developer who will be mainly focused on developing and supporting their data processing engine (in the recruiting industry), and also be involved in developing related spin-off products.
MAIN TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS IN USE ON THE PROJECT:
- Java, JSF, Hibernate, JMS, Spring framework;
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Manticoresearch (former Sphinxsearch);
- BASH scripts, Linux environment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience as Java Developer;
- Proven experience developing backend and frontend SaaS applications;
- Experience with REST APIs and understands HTTP protocol;
- Fluency with Git and Subversion for version control systems;
- Deep understanding of SQL;
- Experience working with BASH scripts;
- Familiar with agile processes and incremental delivery (in general);
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English;
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (tech/engineering background is a must).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in working in Linux environment;
- Experience working with AWS infrastructure;
- Experience in code optimization;
- Experience working with huge datasets.
- Full-time engagement;
- Flexible working hours (business hours are from 10 AM to 7 PM);
- 20 working day-off vacation + sick leave;
- Office in the Centre of Kyiv (temporary work remotely);
- Friendly team and professional growth in a product company;
- Financial stability and growth opportunities;
- Corporate events;
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues.