Ubiquiti Inc. - an American technology company, which produces cutting-edge wireless data communication products is looking for Network QA Engineer to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their team in Kyiv.
As the Network QA Engineer, you will work closely with the global team of firmware, digital hardware, and RF hardware engineers to develop cutting-edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You have to possess knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes as well as Python test frameworks.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of software testing experience, at least ;
- Experience with testing of networks and embedded systems;
- Strong L2/L3 networking expertise;
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Systems administrator or DevOps background;
- Be familiar with hardware traffic generators like IXIA/Spirent/Xena/JDSU etc;
- Practical experience with Raspberry Pi configuration, WLAN configuration with peripheral devices, maintenance & support, VPN, DHCP;
- Experience with QA Automation in Python and AWS;
- Experience with Python test frameworks (PyTest, etc.);
- Pipeline configuration experience in Jenkins.
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Compensation package matching global standards;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.