Altium Limited is a software company that provides outstanding PC-based electronics computer-aided design software, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership.
Currently, they are looking for a talented Performance Test Engineer to join the Data Management team.
As a part of R&D Department you will be responsible for design, implement, and execute performance testing of the Altium products. Integrate performance benchmarking tools with quality assurance and release processes. Perform activities such as managing the performance tools to generate performance loads, simulate concurrent users, establish performance baselines, and analyze performance results.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- More than 2 years of Performance Testing Experience;
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks, end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Experience with various performance testing tools (JMeter, Gatling, Locust etc.);
- Solid experience with any object-oriented or scripting programming languages;
- Skills to configure CI systems like Jenkins;
- Working experience with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST-based API technologies;
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with service side monitoring tools (NewRelic, Dynatrace etc.);
- Experience with Grafana/Kibana and TSDB (i.e. InfluxDB, Prometheus, Graphite);
- Experience working in cloud environments such as MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc;
- DB basic knowledge of MySQL, Firebird;
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC);
- Experience with Docker.
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- A wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Official dull-time employment;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Paid sports activities, lunches;
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days);
- Paid sick leave (10 days).