Our new client - a highly motivated start-up that develops an online platform and enables users to browse, discover and book courses, classes, activities, and workshops is actively looking for PHP Developer who will join their talented team in Kyiv.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Convert business requirements into clean maintainable code structures;
- Work in a team with other developers, product managers, sales, etc;
- Continuously improve the existing platform;
- Take initiative on identifying and applying best practices, focusing on efficiency and reliability and eliminating technical debt.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with PHP using frameworks (eg. Laravel / Yii2 / Symfony);
- Understanding principles of SOLID, clean code;
- Strong SQL experience (preferably PostgreSQL).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Previous experience with TDD, Automated Testing (eg. PhpUnit, Selenium, Laravel Dusk);
- Strong in CI/CD, Agile;
- Familiar with Jira, Bitbucket, etc;
- Hands-on experience in modern JS frameworks (the company uses VueJS);
- Solid understanding of Elasticsearch as a marketplace search engine;
- Good knowledge of Cache systems (Varnish / Redis / Memcached);
- Relevant experience with Linux, Docker;
- Familiar with AWS or other cloud environments.
- Competitive salary paid in USD;
- Flexible working hours;
- 24 days paid annual leave;
- Challenging tasks in a multinational professional environment.