Our client - a global engineering company which creates a full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) for enterprise clients is looking for Presale Engineer to join their team in Kyiv.
THE ROLE: As an Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to the team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities.
- Designing solutions for our clients’ needs;
- Development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Identifying new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions;
- Providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients;
- Supporting RFP responses, maintain and manage the RFP database;
- Support our sales team in the discovery process, evaluating business needs to identify the appropriate value position to win the opportunity.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales, tech sales, system integration or similar roles;
- Strong engineering background and understands telecom and network technology;
- Experience with SMPP, HTTP/HTTPS API, ftp/ftps;
- Experience in writing technical tasks/specifications;
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike, and have a great command of English and Russian.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with SaaS/CPaaS technologies.
- Official full-time employment (according to the Code of Labor Laws);
- Competitive fully official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- 24 days of paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Learning & development – employees will go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a technical superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Interesting and challenging work – the kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our routing department.
- Awesome clients – we serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators.