ProSapient - a SaaS platform for managing expert networks that helps make better decisions is looking for a skilful Junior Product Owner/Product Associate to join their team remotely.
Every day, somewhere in the world, important decisions are made. Whether it is a private equity company deciding to invest millions into a business or a large corporation implementing a new strategic direction, these decisions impact employees, customers and other stakeholders. Consulting and private equity firms come to proSapient when they need to gather knowledge, critical to ensuring they make the right decision. And proSapinet provides them with this knowledge efficiently and collaboratively.
In the four years since proSapient was founded, it has grown to 250 colleagues. In order to support its growth, the company raised a $10m Series A round led by Smedvig Capital.
- Collaborate with product manager, designers and development teams to achieve OKRs set for the client SaaS platform Conduct user research to inform product requirements.
- Create clear user stories in Jira and communicate requirements to the development team.
- Supporting backlog refinement and prioritisation in collaboration with the Product Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Conduct efficient stand-ups and resolve blockers during the Sprint.
- Manage the release versions and own the client team's delivery timetable.
- Track and share results to stakeholders using a variety of communication forms and channels.
- Build strong relationships across proSapient’s numerous teams and eventually become a primary contact for the client platform.
- Champion agile and lean principles, and encourage continuous learning and improvement in your team.
What you should have:
- Previous experience working on complex B2B Saas products is highly preferred for this role.
- Experience with software management tools (including JIRA, Trello and Word Docs).
- Previous experience working for a start up or an SME is preferred for this role
- Previous experience working in a cross-functional team.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
Key Skills needed for this role:
- Drive & Tenacity - you are a goal-driven & motivated individual.
- Problem Solving – you have the ability to spot & solves problems quickly and efficiently, breaking complex problems into manageable projects.
- Logical - you take a scientific approach to problem-solving, iteratively making hypotheses, running experiments, measuring impact and learning.
- Initiative – you seize opportunities to improve process and performance, proactively seeking gaps and future potential issues.
- Communication - you can effectively liaise with different audiences + teams in different locations, to ensure cohesion & effective working.
- Remote full-time job (although office in Kyiv near Olympiiska, you can visit it from time to time).
- 25 days holiday and 4 days sick leave and additional days off on national holidays.
- Stock options.
- Competitive salary level.
- Possibility to relocate to the UK.
- Provide necessary equipment - laptop etc.
The talented client service teams use a combination of their initiative and leading technology to locate industry experts all around the world. These experts will have significant experience in various industries and provide insights to the clients via conference calls and surveys.
Its market-leading platform curates insight which helps the clients to make bigger, better decisions with less effort. The company believes in the right insights and not the most insights.
Insight can sometimes be found within your own organization, hidden within terabytes of files and folders. The platform helps to surface these insights when they are needed.