Our client - one of the largest commercial banks with Ukrainian capital in the domestic financial market - is looking for Product Designer to create a mobile application for clients.
- Research of competitors and competitive solutions;
- Interviewing users from the planned target audience of the mobile application, analyzing problems and providing hypotheses for solving them with Product Owner and the team;
- Drawing prototypes, conducting research on prototypes with the target audience, providing results of research to Product Owner and the team;
- Prototyping, internal and external interfaces of the mobile application;
- UX design of a mobile application, turning high-level ideas into meaningful and useful UX solutions for users of a mobile application;
- Collaboration with a team of front-end developers.
- The ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative research;
- Understanding the product development cycle using Scrum/Agile/Kanban methodology;
- Interaction with the team and stakeholders;
- Participation in successful mobile application implementation projects in the role of Product Designer UI/UX.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Energetic and proactive personality, high sense of responsibility, willingness to bear responsibility for decisions made, communicativeness and creativity;
- Knowledge of the design guidelines for iOS, Android;
- Understanding of HTML/CSS;
- Experience in UX design of Web/mobile interfaces;
- The ability to build design solutions based on data from analysts;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Native both Ukrainian and Russian.
- Official full-time employment;
- Medical insurance for employees and corporate rates for family members;
- 28 days paid vacation + sick leave;
- Work in one of the largest and most dynamic banks in Ukraine;
- Continuous professional development and training, new challenges and opportunities.