Our client - a young company, which combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management initiatives - is now looking for a Project Manager to join their team remotely.
By joining the team you will be able to work with a small team of market visionaries to change the way how Revenue Management is being done in global organizations. Also, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot around the following areas:
- Global organization strategy.
- Revenue management.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Intelligent assistants.
- Big Data, Data & Analytics and Predictive analytics.
- Coordinate between internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Use appropriate verification to manage changes in project.
- Measure project performance using a variety of techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Great educational background, preferably in the field of: Computer Science, Engineering or Data Science.
- Use of Agile Project management tools: JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in software development methodologies, with a focus on BI or Data Science projects.
- Solid technical background, with experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Comfortable driving new businesses and platforms.
- Able to effectively read people–strong emotional intelligence.
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders, and building strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Great team culture.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week.
- Remote work.
- Work permits in EU (Hungary).
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences.
- 21-days paid vacation, paid sick leave.