Our client - Altium Limited is a software company that provides PC-based electronics design software for engineers, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership.
As a part of R&D Department, you will participate in all quality assurance activities such as creating test documentation, performing testing of new features as well as regression testing for a wide range of Altium products. As QA Engineer you will be working together with an ambitious team of professionals.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- More than 2 year of experience as a QA Engineer;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in writing test documents;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Strong understanding of WEB and Client/Server applications architecture;
- Experience in writing basic SQL queries;
- Experience in API testing;
- Understanding of CI systems (i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience with vector graphic editors (CAD);
- Experience in electronic engineering or similar;
- DB basic knowledge of MySQL, Firebird;
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC, Docker);
- Traffic sniffers knowledge (Fiddler, HTTP Debugger);
- Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter);
- Understanding of OOP language (C# or Java).
- Work in stably growing product company;
- Wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Official full-time employment;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- English courses;
- Paid lunches;
- Paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Friendly team.