Our client - one of the world’s leading providers of IT solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines - is now looking for a talented full-time QA Engineer to be based in their Kyiv office or cooperate remotely.
Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through the company`s IT solutions. The company`s customers, the airlines, are located in Europe, Africa and Asia and 100+ employees are distributed between the offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Kyiv, Bangkok, and Beijing.
With a growing global team and a global customer base, the company provides a highly dynamic and international work environment with daily considerations around different cultures, multiple time zones and various business requirements internally and externally. The company works in an online agile environment, with teams in multiple locations, where the pace is high and daily interaction is a must.
- Testing web applications and web services;
- Bug tracking;
- Creating and executing manual/automated test cases;
- Analyzing requirements and suggesting improvements;
- Writing and supporting QA documentation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in testing Web applications and Web services;
- Familiarity with using automation testing frameworks;
- Ability to develop and modify test automation scripts;
- Familiarity with test automation tools, programming languages, frameworks such as Cucumber, Java, Selenium, etс.;
- Experience or good understanding with backend testing with good SQL knowledge and basic knowledge in Xquery, Xpath;
- Experience with any bug tracking tool;
- Knowledge/Experience with any bug tracking tool;
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills and attention to details;
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently and handle multiple projects in a very fast-paced environment.
- Strong Scrum processes;
- Interesting business domain;
- Competitive salary, based on skills & experience;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities;
- Covering of studying opportunities (books, conferences, training);
- Friendly team and interesting team buildings and other activities;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Medical insurance;
- PE employment and accounting support.