Altium Limited is a software company that provides outstanding PC-based electronics computer-aided design software. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership. Currently, they are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join CAD System testing team in Kyiv.
As a part of R&D Department you will participate in all quality assurance activities such as creating test documentation, performing testing of new features as well as regression testing for wide range of Altium products. As QA Engineer you will be working together with an ambitious team of professionals.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- More than 2 years of commercial experience as a QA Engineer;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in writing test documents;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Understanding of CI systems (i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in testing of desktop applications;
- Experience with one of mechanical CAD software - SolidWorks, PTC Creo, Autodesk Inventor;
- Experience in electronic engineering or similar;
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC);
- Traffic sniffers knowledge (Fiddler, HTTP Debugger);
- Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter);
- Understanding of OOP language (C# or Java);
- Experience with automation testing.
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- A wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Official dull-time employment;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Paid sports activities, lunches;
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days);
- Paid sick leave (10 days).