Our client - a Software Vendor Company, that develop their own algorithms for video analytics on cameras and on servers and further sell them to their partner network is looking for a fearless and talented QC Engineer to join their R&D team in Kyiv.
You will be engaged in controlling the company's products’ quality, improving them, and measuring the performance of the solutions on various hardware, and delivering the results in Software Product testing to Product Owners.
The main task: functional testing of the applications, quality control for different use cases in various environments.
- Testing embedded applications for traffic and access control on cameras;
- Preparing a testing environment (hardware infrastructure, datasets);
- Generating quality reports;
- Measuring recognition quality;
- Performing outdoor testing on real installations;
- Moderating various use-cases for review.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in application testing (web-applications are preferred);
- Previous experience with various hardware (cameras, raspberry, automotive, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with reports in Excel or Google Spreadsheet;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiar with scripting languages (Bash/Python/etc.);
- At least Pre-Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in automation testing;
- SQL knowledge and practical experience;
- Practical experience with CI;
- Basic experience with GIT;
- Familiar with Android.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in CCTV/Photography.
- Experience in highly innovative product development;
- Working together with LPR industry leaders on real-world projects;
- Non-standard and creative tasks;
- A dynamic, challenging, and creative environment for work and self-study;
- Experience in working with global security industry leaders;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm and friendly atmosphere;
- Business trips.