Our client, the startup which creates a groundbreaking new game challenge network that allows Gamers and Streamers to engage with each other in unprecedented ways, is looking for an experienced React Native software engineer to join their team remotely or in Mykolaiv.
PROJECT: blockchain-based “Smart Challenge” platform, which offers gamers the ability to compete for digital assets in both casual and competitive gaming challenges.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play an integral role in building a challenge platform for 2B players!
- Become an expert and mentor in our fully cross-platform iOS/Android development environment.
- Collaborate with teammates who care about building phenomenal products as much as you do.
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, implementing, and deploying large features and releases, with the help of your teammates.
- Build exciting new features for our world-class challenge platform enabling competitions, tournaments and social features for players, spectators and streamers around the world.
- Work with a variety of powerful front end technologies and languages, on multiple mobile platforms, including video streaming, React Native, PWA, game overlays.
- Deploy continuously-integrated over-the-air updates containing all the amazing work you’ve built to thousands of games and millions of players, instantly.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience as a Software engineer.
- 1+ years experience in React Native developing and shipping mobile applications.
- Practical experience with React, flux principles, Redux.
- Strong desire to learn and use new languages and technologies such as PWA, electron.
- Experience with writing tests.
- Confident user of GIT, NPM.
- Practical experience creating markup for complex user interfaces.
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Remote work.
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Paid vacation (15 days).
- PE employment with full accounting support.
- Paid overtimes.
- Dynamic startup environment.