Our client, the startup which creates a groundbreaking new game challenge network that allows Gamers and Streamers to engage with each other in unprecedented ways, is looking for an experienced React Native software engineer to join their team remotely or in Mykolaiv.
PROJECT: blockchain-based “Smart Challenge” platform, which offers gamers the ability to compete for digital assets in both casual and competitive gaming challenges.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing React Native mobile application.
- Developing React.JS for desktop application.
- Developing React+Electron desktop application.
- Implement, review, support and debug required content
- Take part in requirements analyzes, research implementation ways, and possibilities.
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience with React Native.
- Practical experience with React, flux principles, Redux.
- Experience with writing tests.
- Confident user of GIT, NPM.
- Practical experience creating markup for complex user interfaces.
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Well-developed communication & team working skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Electron.
- Knowledge Node.JS and DBs, RDBMS.
- MS\BS degree in Computer Science or another engineering related subject.
- Practical experience with Node.JS PostgreSQL.
- Passion for building high-class web systems, mobile apps and dapps.
- Experience with AWS.
- Remote work.
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Paid vacation (15 days).
- PE employment with full accounting support.
- Paid overtimes.
- Dynamic startup environment.