Our client - Irish fast-growing Peer-to-Peer Finance platform, which provides business borrowers and property developers with speedy finance, - is looking for a Ruby Developer to join their growing team in Kyiv office.
As a Ruby Developer, you will play an important role in the development and implementation of new features and functionalities. Also, coordination with the rest of the team and working on the company's flagman application will be also a part of your daily workflow.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building and maintaining applications using Ruby;
- You will work in a team and be responsible for the design and implementation of new features and functionalities according to company requirements;
- Contribute to brainstorming, technology roadmap, and strategy sessions;
- You will be responsible for proactively looking for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and automating management.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience as a Ruby on Rails developer;
- Ability to solve problems using best practices and principles;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with Git;
- Good communications skills;
- Experience with Unit and UI testing (MiniTest, Capybara).
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience;
- Experience with Redis.
- Competitive salary (PE-based employment);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Possibility to actively change the shape of a product (you will write code from scratch).