A German outsourcing company is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team in Frankfurt am Main.
The role: Manage two teams, plan, moderate, and gather feedback for scrum-related processes on projects in the banking area.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- BS/MS degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Use of Agile Project management tools: JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- SCRUM certification is a plus.
- Comfortable driving projects in bank and finance fields.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of German and English.
- Coordinate between internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using a variety of techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Work with an international team in the banking area.
- Manage two teams.
- Plan, moderate, and gather feedback for scrum-related processes.
- Temporary apartment for the first 3 months by relocation & relocation support.
- Full-time official employment and medical insurance.
- Drinks and snacks at the office.