Our client - the company which creates a social network that brings Fans to their Idols is looking for Senior Android Developer to join their team remotely.
• Designing and building Fanatico mobile application for Google's Android platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring the quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Publishing application on the Play Store.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Proven experience as an app developer for at least 5 years.
• Android SDK (API Level 17+), Kotlin, Java, REST Web Service communication, Activity, and Fragment lifecycle, MXML Layouts and Styles, Supporting multiple screen sizes and orientations, Phone and Tablet optimized UIs, Source control - Git/Github
• Comfortable coaching and guiding junior developers with a positive and friendly attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skill
• Able to discuss highly technical aspects coherently, having gauged the audience
• Knowledge of Google's design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration.
• Upper-intermediate level of English.