Our client - an American company which is one of the most rapidly growing leaders in data analytics - is now looking for a Senior Automation Quality Engineer to join their team in Kyiv.
The company provides a platform for data analysis in departments like sales, marketing, finance, and real estate. Among more than 2500 customers from world-class leading brands, you can find such names as Amazon, Walmart, Dropbox, Dell, Ikea, Nissan and Mitsubishi, and many others.
An intuitive visual workflow tool that allows users to blend data from multiple sources, perform data analytics, generate reports, and create dynamic reusable applications that can be deployed to a cloud-based server solution.
- Analyse requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests.
- Create, execute, track and maintain manual and automated functional and regression test suites.
- Enhance automation test frameworks by implementing additional test cases and utilities.
- Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation.
- Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality.
- Committed to deliver a quality product.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience as an automation Quality Engineer.
- Extensive experience with test automation.
- Experience with testing REST APIs.
- Experience with TestCafe Testing Framework (or Jest / Mocha).
- Hands-on experience testing backend services, databases and experience with general persistence testing.
- Experience with web-based application testing using multiple browsers in different platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate successfully with both local and remote team members.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- Willingness to work in an Agile/LEAN environment with a collaborative team.
- Experience using GIT or equivalent SCM.
- Experience with applications and services hosted in AWS/Azure.
- Full-time regular employment (NOT a contractor’s/FOP agreement).
- Comfortable office near Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station.
- Monthly “Education Days” for professional development.
- Quarterly “Innovation Days” a 3-day company-wide hackathon.
- Paid vacation (28 days) and public holidays.
- Business trips to the USA.
- BootCamp for all newcomers.
- Global Kickoff once a year.
- Performance bonus system.
- Mental health/sport activities reimbursement.
- Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage).
- English classes reimbursement.
- Professional literature reimbursement.
- Opportunity to attend conferences and trainings.
- Library of trainings, books, courses.
- Paid weekly team lunches, free snacks, soft drinks and more.