Our client - British software product company, which creates one of the first monetisation platforms (VR, AR, MR) for immersive technologies is looking for Senior Data Scientist to join their team remotely.
The platform for immersive technologies (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality) enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos and interactive 3D placements. The mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetize their immersive content.
Company grown from 2 to 35 people in just 2 years and has 250+ game development clients.
Senior Data Scientist will join data team. This team is being built and needs a strong data scientist who would help in the project to build a market-leading, cutting edge in-game analytics solution. You will work as part of an agile scrum team where they will be responsible for building in-game analytics solutions from the ground up.
- Identify and lead analytic experiments aligned with long-term strategic initiatives;
- Design, develop, and deliver machine learning enabled solutions for game analytics and behavioral targeting;
- Design and build validation tests to assess the efficiency of the model (or algorithm) in place and provide strategic insights to stakeholders;
- Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and predictive modeling to uncover hidden opportunities;
- Be a part of the Scrum development team.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 7+ years in data science or similar role in the marketing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, with a strong quantitative background;
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning techniques such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Data Mining, Clustering, and Classification;
- Experience in pushing models to production and iterating on models in production;
- Strong experience in user behavior analytics;
- 5+ years of experience in machine learning / statistical languages and systems such as Python, Matlab, R;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels;
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives;
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship;
- Proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines;
- Upper Intermediate (B2) English, to be able to communicate with UK team.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience working with data pipelines and modelling in a production environment;
- Experience in-game analytics.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 20 vacation days.