Our client - Altium Limited is a software company that provides outstanding PC-based electronics computer-aided design software, is looking for experienced Senior DevOps Engineer (to join their R&D office in Kyiv) who can approach the DevOps discipline in new and creative ways and who is open and passionate about exploring new technologies.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will play an important role in building a DevOps culture from scratch and in handling all the related challenges.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of automated infrastructure to allow teams to develop continuous build, deploy, test and release processes (build/test system, CI etc);
- Help to design, create and maintain cloud environments (production with the customer's data and non-production);
- Proactive data security policy implementation;
- Design and implement AWS production;
- Implement monitoring to ensure reliability and performance meets or exceeds business goals;
- Provide training and support to software engineering teams during design/implementation/support phases.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 5 years of software development management experience;
- Strong experience on solving complex DevOps issues;
- Proven experience with CI systems (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Bash/Powershell scripting experience;
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, ECS etc.);
- Practical experience with docker and orchestration (Swarm, Kubernetes);
- Experience with high loaded distributed multi-tenanted cloud systems. Including: disaster recovering mechanisms, monitoring and logging, redundancy (data, network, apps);
- Hands-on experience with Elastic Search and RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Windows/Linux at admin level;
- Experience with SVN/GIT - as a user and as an infrastructure owner;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English (you will need to speak to all R&D offices of Altium — USA, Canada, Vietnam, Shanghai);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field (i.e. Physics, Math, EE, etc.).
- Competitive official salary (official employment, not private entrepreneurship basis), which is based upon your qualification;
- Sports activities;
- Paid lunches;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave.