A well-known high-tech company that develops a high-end streaming hardware platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem around the world is looking for an ambitious and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer! Their team’s mission is to build a world-class platform for data analytics and machine learning to fuel existing and new business-critical initiatives. The petabyte-scale platform supports near-real-time stream processing as well as large-scale batch processing.
- Design and implement self-healing, auto-scaling, and self-documenting infrastructure supporting Big Data Platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, QA and operations to accomplish objectives;
- Low-level systems debugging, performance measurement & optimization on large production clusters;
- Participate in architecture discussions, influence product roadmap, support new projects;
- Maintain and support existing platforms and evolve to newer technology stacks and architectures.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (ex: AWS, GCP, Azure);
- You are self-driven, willing and able to take complete ownership of initiatives and make pragmatic technical decisions;
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve and/or automate your efforts;
- Proficiency in Bash and Python;
- Solid experience with infrastructure as code, networking and infrastructure security;
- Experience working with large scale distributed systems;
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus;
- BS in Computer Science or closely related domain;
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English.