Our client - an American company which is one of the most rapidly growing leaders in data analytics - is now looking for a Senior Front-end Software Engineer to join their team in Kyiv.
The company provides a platform for data analysis in departments like sales, marketing, finance, and real estate. Among more than 2500 customers from world-class leading brands, you can find such names as Amazon, Walmart, Dropbox, Dell, Ikea, Nissan and Mitsubishi, and many others.
An intuitive visual workflow tool that allows users to blend data from multiple sources, perform data analytics, generate reports, and create dynamic reusable applications that can be deployed to a cloud-based server solution.
The company is looking for a Senior Engineer to help build the next generation of the company`s product. You will be working on the user interface for a web application and cloud products, developing elegant solutions for complex problems by solving for the best user experience. This could include involvement in design, rapid prototyping, and simplifying complex content into functional and intuitive interfaces.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Solid experience with React and Redux plus Thunk or Sagas.
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Material UI or equivalent component library.
- Experience with building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Docker.
- Performing unit and integration testing and code reviews.
- Willingness to work in an Agile/LEAN environment with a collaborative team.
- Working with other engineering teams, product, and UI/UX.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Node.js / Express.js.
- Open-source contributions.
- Experience with Electron apps.
- Understanding of C# / .NET.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Experience with relational database.
- Desire to learn and apply new skills.
- Full-time regular employment (NOT a contractor’s/FOP agreement).
- Comfortable office near Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station.
- Monthly “Education Days” for professional development.
- Quarterly “Innovation Days” a 3-day company-wide hackathon.
- Paid vacation (28 days) and public holidays.
- Business trips to the USA.
- BootCamp for all newcomers.
- Global Kickoff once a year.
- Performance bonus system.
- Mental health/sport activities reimbursement.
- Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage).
- English classes reimbursement.
- Professional literature reimbursement.
- Opportunity to attend conferences and trainings.
- Library of trainings, books, courses.
- Paid weekly team lunches, free snacks, soft drinks and more.