Senior Full Stack Developer (Symfony,PHP)
Our client Le Guide Noir, - a marketing management platform for fashion brands and influencers with a head office in Madrid, Spain, is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer experienced with PHP and Symphony to join their Ukrainian tech team.
Being by far the most advanced platform in the market, Le Guide Noir helps brands and agencies fully manage their social media activities and marketing in one place. The company's platform has multiple modules that assist business owners in branding activities across different channels and also provides a central console where different social media handles can be managed, enabling fashion influencers, brands, and agencies to track, compare and follow the most important metrics of their media marketing strategies.
Your day to day will include:
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, and maintain PHP applications using Symfony framework.
- Implement efficient and scalable solutions for web-based projects, ensuring high performance and reliability.
- Write clean, well-documented, and reusable code while adhering to coding standards.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, ensuring timely resolution to maintain application stability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver solutions that meet business objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, AIs, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously improve development processes.
- 5+ years of experience with full-stack development with at least 2 years of experience of Symfony.
- Excellent skills and practical experience in PHP, Symfony, jQuery, FusionCharts, HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, Twig, Git.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL (complex queries, indexing, optimizing).
- Experience with databases size of tens of GB, ability to manage and keep it all under control.
- Experience with different types of API (social networks, payment systems, email services, etc...).
- Experience in caching, performance optimization.
- Web scraping/parsing (CURL, proxies, reverse engineering), data processing (raw, json, xml).
- Experience with data visualization (statistics calculation, tables, charts).
- Extensive knowledge of Linux environments and practical administration skills (shell scripting, networking, firewalls, monitoring, security).
- Passionate, trustworthy, problem solver, positive-minded team player 100% focused on success, and ready to take responsibility for the result.
- Upper Intermediate level of English or higher.
Good to Have
- Experience/understanding of work with AI for developers.
- Experience with Vue.js framework.