Failed to send your message.
Please, try again or later
Please, try again or later
Senior Java Developer
Our client - one of the TOP-10 international banks in Ukraine is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join their team in Kyiv.
You will be a part of the IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking). The project goal is to build and set up new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. The team is responsible for creating a middle layer to a platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE UP TO:
- Implement ideas from Product Backlog into a reliable working product;
- Develop, deploy, and support Spring Boot-based microservices;
- Deploy and configure the system on various environments in the Kubernetes cluster;
- Ensure system performance in production environments;
- Develop architecture and system design;
- Promote quality control automation of the entire solution with fast and reliable delivery;
- Improve teamwork.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in Java;
- Deep understanding of microservices architectural principles;
- Deep practical experience with Spring (Boot, MVC, Data, Security);
- Hands-on experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging);
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization for different environments;
- Be familiar with ’The Twelve-Factor App’ principles;
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices;
- Taking full responsibility for the results of own work;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Bachelor’s degree.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- API design and documentation skills;
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and Helm for different environments;
- Ability to describe and document architectural/design decisions;
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases.
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth;
- Involvement in challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have an impact on their customers;
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture;
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks);
- Flexible working hours, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, remote work may be possible;
- Attractive social package and well-being (health insurance, gym);
- Corporate English courses, soft skills trainings at their corporate L&D academy;
- Team building activities and involvement in social projects.