Tide.co - the leading provider of digital business banking services in the UK and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK is looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer with knowledge of Flutter to join their global team remotely.
- Over 370,000 members and growing rapidly.
- Over 700 Tideans globally - they’re diversity champions!
- They have raised over £200 million in funding.
- They have offices in London (UK), with a member support and technology center in Sofia (Bulgaria), a technology center in Hyderabad (India), and offices in Gurugram (India).
- Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech in the UK.
- Currently, the company is building a world-class team of Flutter Engineers.
Company's website with more information about their product: https://www.tide.co/
Company's blog: https://www.tide.co/blog/
- You will be learning and sharing knowledge with other engineers on new things often, as Tide believes in experimentation, T-shaped engineering and collaborative learning for career growth.
- You will be working on new and existing products for different Business Areas. The company offers an exciting roadmap with brand new features, and you will be solving interesting problems.
- Joining one of the expanding multi-disciplinary agile teams, you will work together with product owners, UI/UX designers, architects, engineers, and other business members to translate requirements into well-engineered solutions.
- This role offers an exceptional opportunity to make a real difference with responsibilities across engineering practices in a supportive and rapidly expanding company.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 4+ years of experience within mobile development.
- Working experience with Flutter as a Software Engineer.
- Experience with Flutter libraries, tools and its lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing, a passion for automation tests and experience writing testable code.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Full-time remote.
- 25 days holiday and 6 days sick leave and additional days off on national holidays in Ukraine.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options.
- Laptop and accessories that you might need for work will be provided.
- Occasional traveling to Tide’s offices in Sofia and London is expected post-pandemic.
- Support with relocation to Sofia (Bulgaria) if you wish.
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth.
- International team environment.
TECH STACK OF THE PROJECT:
- Java 8+, Spring/Spring Boot, RESTful APIs, microservices;
- AWS, Docker, Terraform.
- Technical skills interview (up to 1 hour);
- Technical skills assessment (up to 2 hours);
- Interview with the Hiring manager (up to 45 mins).
Tide is a fast-growing fintech company providing a platform for comprehensive financial management aimed at small and medium-sized businesses. Tide not only offers a virtual B2B bank account but also integration with various software and tools such as payroll & accounting, which helps our customers focus on what they do best - their business.
Tide is transforming the business banking market. The company has been trusted by over 300,000 businesses, which has led it to a market share in the UK of over 5% and financing of over £ 150 million. As a scale-up company Tide always strives to stay on top with the latest technologies and want every employee to have a real impact and take ownership of their work.