Our client - British startup which creates one of the first monetisation platforms (VR, AR, MR) for immersive technologies is looking for Senior Node.js Developer to join their team remotely.
The platform for immersive technologies (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality) enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos and interactive 3D placements. The mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetise their immersive content.
- Developing quality code for new applications using Serverless technologies.
- Actively creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Actively engage in architectural and design decisions
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Familiar with Typescript.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining Node-based APIs, working with NPM, webpack and other tools.
- Extensive experience with Database design & development.
- AWS experience.
- Solid understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Clear understanding of design pattern and best practices in code design.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team, able provide mentoring and assistance to other developers.
- Experience with project development tools i.e. Git, Jira, Discord / Slack.
- (BSc/MSc) Computer Science degree or in relevant field.
- Upper-intermediate English (both speaking and writing).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- ServerlessJS experience.
- Full Stack ME(A/R)N experience.
- API Gateway Web sockets.
- Remote development experience.
- MongoDB experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 20 vacation days.