Our client - an American company which is one of the most rapidly growing leaders in data analytics - is now looking for a Senior Node.js Engineer to join their team in Kyiv.
The company provides a platform for data analysis in departments like sales, marketing, finance, and real estate. Among more than 2500 customers from world-class leading brands, you can find such names as Amazon, Walmart, Dropbox, Dell, Ikea, Nissan and Mitsubishi, and many others.
An intuitive visual workflow tool that allows users to blend data from multiple sources, perform data analytics, generate reports, and create dynamic reusable applications that can be deployed to a cloud-based server solution.
An experienced and motivated Node.js engineer will help the team to establish patterns and best practices while building the services to power platform of tomorrow. You will be working closely with engineering leaders to deliver best-in-class micro-service architecture. The ideal candidate is passionate about writing simple, readable, testable, SOLID code with a willingness to work in an Agile/LEAN environment with a collaborative team.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proficiency in Node.js, Express.js, design patterns.
- Knowledge of Feathers.js.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Proficiency in communicating with a database (PostgreSQL).
- Experience with GitLab/GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes or analogs.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and tools: Jest, Jasmine, Mocha (or similar).
- Ability to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performing micro-services.
- Knowledge of relevant security considerations.
- Authentication best practices.
- Pipeline configurations.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, React.js preferred.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with other server-side languages like .NET, Java / Spring, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Major cloud provider tooling (AWS, Azure, GCP) experience.
- Experience with a cloud container service (ECS, AKS).
- Ability to lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Full-time regular employment (NOT a contractor’s/FOP agreement).
- Comfortable office near Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station.
- Monthly “Education Days” for professional development.
- Quarterly “Innovation Days” a 3-day company-wide hackathon.
- Paid vacation (28 days) and public holidays.
- Business trips to the USA.
- BootCamp for all newcomers.
- Global Kickoff once a year.
- Performance bonus system.
- Mental health/sport activities reimbursement.
- Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage).
- English classes reimbursement.
- Professional literature reimbursement.
- Opportunity to attend conferences and trainings.
- Library of trainings, books, courses.
- Paid weekly team lunches, free snacks, soft drinks and more.