TransferGo - a fast-growing fintech start-up that offers online money transfers to over 160 countries is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their Acquisition team In Poland or Lithuania.
As a Senior Acquisition Product Manager reporting to the VP of Product Management you will be working on the volume and quality of new customers acquired through acquisition loops embedded in the web and app customer experiences.
The company’s mission is to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. Since 2012 over 200 employees in offices across Europe are building a brilliant, relevant product supported by outstanding customer service providing affordable, fast, and secure services for more than 3.5 million customers so far.
- Drive non-paid customer acquisition channels where customers join as a result of receiving money or getting a referral from a friend.
- Create a wide range of experiments to test the sensitivity of different viral loops.
- Develop and own product roadmap, managing competing ambitions, generating and validating ideas, adapting to changing circumstances.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to explore new opportunities.
- Design, develop and launch product changes working with a dedicated engineering team and cross-functional stakeholders (commercial, finance, compliance, marketing, customer success, other product teams).
- Strong product management experience (3+ years, preferably more) building digital products at scale, with a track record of end-to-end product delivery in an agile environment.
- Your recent roles can provide strong evidence of customer centricity.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a strong analytical mindset and a data-informed approach.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions and levels, incl. external parties.
- You don't shy away from a technical conversation with the engineering team, and you can skim through API docs to verify the basics if needed.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to Have:
- Extensive experience in payments, finance, or banking industry, preferably in a fintech company.
- Previous experience with referral products.
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community.
- A competitive salary package.
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Being eligible for company's stock options.
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity of fully remote work or working from offices in Warsaw, Krakow, and Vilnius.
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a training budget.
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office (where we have them), team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget, and events.
- Opportunity to relocate in Warsaw, Krakow, or Vilnius if you would like to with support from the company.