Our client - an American company that is one of the most rapidly growing leaders in data analytics - is now looking for a Senior Software Engineer (C++) to join their team in Kyiv or remotely.
The company provides a platform for data analysis in departments like sales, marketing, finance, and real estate. Among more than 2500 customers from world-class leading brands, you can find such names as Amazon, Walmart, Dropbox, Dell, Ikea, Nissan and Mitsubishi, and many others.
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manage projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 7+ years of programming experience with C++.
- Experience of modern C++ (С++14 language features, coding style).
- Must be passionate about performance and clean code.
- Experience in working with multi-threaded code and algorithms.
- A willingness to work in an agile environment with a collaborative team.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of C++ testing frameworks (Catch, GTest) and TDD.
- Experience in developing against Windows and Linux (CMake experience beneficial).
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, GitLab, others).
- Experience in working with databases (SQL, Oracle, MongoDB) and reading/writing of different data file formats.
- Boost, STL.
- Agile, SCRUM, Lean.
- Full-time regular employment (NOT a contractor’s/FOP agreement).
- Comfortable office near Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station or remote work.
- Monthly “Education Days” for professional development.
- Quarterly “Innovation Days” a 3-day company-wide hackathon.
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days) and public holidays.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Business trips to the USA.
- Performance bonus system.
- Wellness reimbursement.
- Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage)
- English classes with native speaker.
- Trainings, certifications, conferences.
- Professional literature with an option to order books.
- Referral bonus program.
- Volunteer Time Off.