A fast-casual restaurant concept with a tech department is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team located in Berlin, Germany on a remote basis.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong proficiency in React.js and its core principles along with familiarity with cloud stacks like AWS.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- CSS Framework experience (Bootstrap or similar).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Familiarity in Ops / infrastructure part: CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working.
- Sick leaves and vacations.
- Great team culture.
- Possibility to try yourself as a team lead.
- Possibility to take a part in the creation of a leading software platform in an international team.