Our client - a global technology company that gives eCommerce businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels - is looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work in a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
- Transform customer insights into visual concepts and prototypes using Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision etc;
- Conduct user testing for problems solving and improvements;
- Maintain and update UX backlog;
- Work alongside other teams including Engineers, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Partner Success;
- Continually maintain style components to create consistent UI;
- Manage projects, seek feedback and support updates to existing features to improve usability.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years experience as a UX/UI Designer;
- Strong design aesthetic and UI skills with a portfolio that shows this off;
- Expert knowledge of design software and willingness to adapt/learn how to use new services and software;
- Degree in Computer Sciences/Design or related field;
- At least Upper-intermediate English.
- Competitive salary;
- Remote full-time cooperation;
- Educational development budget;
- Paid vacation.