A product company is looking for a Delivery Manager. They are operating in Kyiv since 2015, which is developing a new generation of sports betting with an innovative social gaming experience, primarily focused on web platforms and mobile native apps. Founded by industry veterans, and backed up with very strong multi-national investors with an extensive success on social betting, gaming innovation, gamification and sports journalism.
This person must have a mixture of technical, project management and people management skills in order to successfully become a bridge between development team in Kyiv and CTO located in Istanbul; you will have to solve blockers for everyone involved in the project, help adjust newcomers and mentor existing team to become stronger. Adjusting processes, standardization and performance improvement along with good and healthy mood of the team must be your credo and reinforced with previously successful experience.
Role will report to CTO and will be fully responsible for a product on UK market.
- At least 4+ years of managerial experience of IT teams (which included specialists in development, QA, CI/CD);
- 7+ years of overall IT commercial experience including technical background (preferably Software Engineer or DevOps);
- Fluent English is a must (at least Upper Intermediate B2);
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Proven track record of team mentorship;
Preferable to have:
- Java experience;
- Experience in coming to an existing team and improving their performance;
- Experience in leading teams from 10+ people;
Would be a plus:
- Experience in betting or similar products;
- Experience working with remote teams in different time zones.
Technology stack (key technologies, but not limited to):
BE: java8, spring boot, hibernate, elasticsearch, microservice architecture.
FE: react.js, redux.
CI/CD: Docker, Jenkins.
Mobile: Android, Kotlin, Swift.
- Drives development teams to complete their goals in every sprint;
- Coordinates projects, commits backlog prioritization and manages resources to serve the best effort for the company;
- Acts as a bridge between product and technology on the delivery part of products;
- Identifies and initiates delivery projects to ensure high-quality delivery;
- Direct, review and negotiate on product design and specifications from technology perspective;
- Create, design, monitor architecture and manage implementation phase;
- Manage development team, collect 1-1 meetings and report necessary feedbacks and education needs per employee and as teams;
- Develop and implement software management and DevOps policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department;
- Set technical goals within broad vision provided by the leadership team;
- Identifies and develops leaders for the future;
- Mentor development team for their best versions;
- Manage team to learn from past experience;
- Presents a high level of technology leadership to drive high-quality work on delivery;
- Act as the voice of the delivery to management.
- Competitive salary level
- Convenient office location in Kyiv (Unit.City)
- Private Entrepreneurship contract and accounting support
- Medical insurance
- Sports / Gym coverage
- Paid Sick leave (according to doctor’s prescription)
- 20 work days’ vacation per Anum
If you are interested in this job opportunity, matching most of the required experience, please do not hesitate to send your CV.