Our client - an American company which is one of the most rapidly growing leaders in data analytics - is now looking for a Software Delivery Manager to join their team in Kyiv or remotely.
The company provides a platform for data analysis in departments like sales, marketing, finance, and real estate. Among more than 2500 customers from world-class leading brands, you can find such names as Amazon, Walmart, Dropbox, Dell, Ikea, Nissan and Mitsubishi, and many others.
PROJECT: Online service for licencing products, a fundamental piece of all their products.
- Hire, inspire, support, and develop a high-performing team comprised of 3 software engineers
- Grow a great work environment through modeling exemplary leadership
- Partner with Product Management in defining our roadmap including defining the initiatives, features, and stories (and related estimates) required to deliver it
- Leverage our established Agile and Lean tools and practices to develop (and continually improve upon) a highly effective software engineering pipeline
- Stewards quality and performance with a strong sense of accountability and ownership of outcomes
- Facilitate and participate in code reviews for the engineers on your team to ensure delivery of clean, well-tested, and performant software.
- Mentoring and coaching a team of engineers. Engineers could be at a variety of levels.
- Identify dependencies and collaborate with other teams and team leads to resolve. Additionally, collaborate with other team leads to support the organization’s mission to deliver a complete, high-quality product.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Exposure & knowledge of C++
- Automated testing experiencing including TDD methodologies
- Experience using Git
- People leadership experience with a strong desire to lead with a passion for developing high performing people and teams
- Demonstrable experience in designing software solutions while displaying deep familiarity with modern languages, design principles, and design patterns
- Understanding and commitment to modern software engineering principles/processes (Agile, Lean, DevOps) and continuous improvement through measurement
- Strong experience in modern development pipelines and tools (e.g. Git)
- Demonstrable experience driving collaboration across teams
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision-making, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Effective written and spoken communication in English (at least upper-intermediate level).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Full-time regular employment (NOT a contractor’s/FOP agreement).
- Comfortable office near Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station.
- Monthly “Education Days” for professional development.
- Quarterly “Innovation Days” a 3-day company-wide hackathon.
- Paid vacation (28 days) and public holidays.
- Business trips to the USA.
- BootCamp for all newcomers.
- Global Kickoff once a year.
- Performance bonus system.
- Mental health/sport activities reimbursement.
- Medical and life insurance for employee (full coverage) and his/her family (partial coverage).
- English classes reimbursement.
- Professional literature reimbursement.
- Opportunity to attend conferences and trainings.
- Library of trainings, books, courses.
- Paid weekly team lunches, free snacks, soft drinks and more.