Our client – a company that provides recruitment technology and web data management services - is actively looking for a self-motivated Software Developer (Java) who will be mainly focused on developing and supporting the company's new and growing product Ad platform in the recruiting industry, also as be involved in developing related spin-off products. If you would like to become a part of their product company and you are keen on creating software from scratch, here's a good opportunity to utilize your skills.
MAIN TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS IN USE ON THE PROJECT:
- Java 15, SpringFramework, JSP;
- Python 3, Flask, Celery, React;
- Clickhouse, Manticoresearch (former Sphinxsearch), PostgreSQL;
- Docker, BASH scripts.
- Improving ads matching system;
- Developing various data collection processes, building analytics over them;
- Working on improving data import/export processing speed (code optimization, parallelize);
- Developing various backend APIs and frontend for them;
- Spending 75% vs 25% time on backend vs frontend development;
- Making suggestions for solutions and problems;
- May be involved in participating in the company's sub/parallel products development.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience as Java Developer;
- Proven experience developing backend and frontend SaaS applications;
- Previous experience with REST APIs and understands HTTP protocol;
- Deep understanding of SQL;
- Experience organizing or at least using Docker containers;
- Experience working with BASH scripts;
- Has fluency with Git and Subversion for version control systems;
- Be ready to work and extend your skills in multi programming languages such as Python, Java;
- To be familiar with agile processes and incremental delivery (in general);
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English;
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (tech/engineering background is a must).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience working with AWS infrastructure;
- Experience in code optimization;
- Experience working with huge datasets;
- Understanding ML basics.
- Full-time engagement;
- Flexible working hours (business hours are from 10 AM to 7 PM);
- 20 working day-off vacation + sick leave;
- Office in the Centre of Kyiv (temporary work remotely);
- Friendly team and professional growth in a product company;
- Financial stability and growth opportunities;
- Corporate events;
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues.