Our client is looking for an experienced SDET (Java) to join a development team that works on a product with millions of hardware devices in production. You will participate in designing, and bringing to market innovative consumer electronics products in IoT space.
You will be a part of a large team of professional SDETs working in the same location and collaborating with teams all over the world with the opportunity to constantly learn and get hands-on experience on cutting edge technologies. It is a challenging work related to the development of complex solutions for mobile test automation (Android and iOS) with many internal and external dependencies, home-grown testing infrastructure and tools, and integration with real hardware products.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Good expertise in Java.
- Experience with HTTP, socket network communications.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple activities at the same time and synthesize results.
- Effective written and spoken communication in English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in mobile testing (Appium / XCUITest / UIAutomator / Espresso).
- Experience of work with databases.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with AWS.
- Strong knowledge of Agile or Scrum development methodologies.
- Capable of digging into the business needs and translating them into test plans and processes.
- Ability to write code for automated testing tools, services, and frameworks.
- Working on the world’s most impactful security products. More than that, an opportunity to get some of those for personal usage.
- Competitive salary and perks.
- PE accounting and support.
- WFH and remote working mode possibility. Partial furniture compensation.
- Social package, including medical insurance available from the start date and sports compensation after the trial period.
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
- Educational possibilities like corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and free English classes.
- Semiannual performance review.
- Free meals, fruits, and snacks when working in the office.