Our client - a company that develops a perfect tool to scan, edit and manage all of the paperwork is expanding the team and actively looking for Support Engineer to join them in Bonn, Germany.
As a Support Engineer, you will assist our customers with their technical inquiries regarding the integration of our product into their mobile apps. This is an ideal role if you would like to broaden your scope and understand different programming languages (iOS & Android) as well as mobile cross-platform development frameworks like Xamarin, React Native, Cordova, etc. You will build demo applications, example code snippets and in addition improve and extend our documentation. Your code will be used by millions of users every month!
- Solve technical inquiries regarding the integration of SDK into the customers' mobile apps;
- Reproduce issues reported by the developers of our customers and find suitable solutions;
- Investigate bugs and help to fix them by creating reports to our development teams;
- Improve and extend the technical documentation and FAQs of our SDK;
- Help to maintain and improve our SDK example apps for iOS and Android;
- Develop and maintain automated tests. Design and develop tools to facilitate testing;
- Partner closely with developer teams and product management to continuously improve our products.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in the same role;
- Previous experience in developing Android and/or iOS applications with Android Studio and/or Xcode;
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective-C;
- Willingness to become a coder in all programming languages mentioned above;
- Understanding of Android and iOS design principles;
- Experience with common software development tools like git (GitHub), bug and issue tracking (JIRA);
- Fluency in English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with cross-platform development frameworks like Cordova, Xamarin, React Native or Flutter would be a big plus;
- Fluency in German.
- No bureaucracy and fast decision making. They ship code which is used by millions!;
- An experienced team which will help you to grow as a developer;
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally;
- Modern tools and equipment (Latest MacBooks / Android Phones / displays);
- Beautiful and modern ofﬁce right next to the Rhine river;
- Relocation assistance (one month paid accommodation).