Our client - an international game development company, which specializes in social games and gaming products for Casino, is looking for a skilled Support Manager to join their team in Minsk (Belarus).
As a Support Manager, you will play an important role in the functioning of a Support team for providing real-time solutions to customer issues. Working closely with Product, Technology and Revenue teams also will be a part of your daily workflow.
- Provide real-time solutions to customer issues, often with imperfect information;
- Build strong relationships and work closely with Product, Technology, and Revenue teams;
- Develop strong functional or technical Skywind platform knowledge;
- Got the ability to manage interaction between several support centers which related to several parallel live platforms;
- Build the Production Support team: We’re growing quickly and this team needs to keep up with the demands;
- Develop and deliver creative solutions for complex problems;
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources, information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers;
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality technical and soft-skills training for direct reports and team members;
- Respond to inquiries via tickets, emails, and other channels;
- Take ownership of responding to inquiries, issues, and escalations;
- Perform problem-solving, diagnosing, root cause analysis, and generate corrective action plans for issues;
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and provide customer care;
- Assist in monitoring production transaction volume, functionality, capacity, and performance;
- Assist in responding to alerts, data, and trends that have customer impact;
- Coordinate and execute internal projects to better improve the support process;
- Provide on-call support for rotations and escalations;
- Basic technical knowledge in open source tools familiar with tools like Kibana / Zabbix and got the ability to maintain and analyze graphs based on those tools a few more.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 8+ years leading technical support, product support, or IT support for B2B or B2B2C customers;
- Has exceptional customer skills, with strong written and verbal communication abilities;
- Is able to work effectively with both internal and external technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Is committed, flexible, and with demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision;
- Leads well under pressure, often with imperfect information. This is production support so timely, accurate issue resolution is a key to success;
- Has a good understanding of API technologies and troubleshooting.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Familiar with SaaS systems availably which serve thousands of unique customers per day;
- Experience with a live system which needs to be always on;
- Experience in gambling and/or social games;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with Tableau;
- Experience working at a high growth startup.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location;
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist;
- United and professional team;
- 28 days paid annual leave;
- Paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance after 6 months of work;
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programs in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants);
- English lessons;
- Pilates and yoga classes in the office;
- Corporate events.