Our client - one of the major chemical R&D product and service providers for the world pharma and agro-industry - is now looking for a Team leader (.Net) to work in their team (Kyiv).
It is achieved by developing an in-house ERP system aimed specifically at chemical R&D needs. The business is growing fast scaling company`s systems, data and algorithms, which as a result increase the complexity of the technical challenges. That`s why the company`s engineers are called to introduce innovations into the product roadmap to establish the proper implementation of the business logic and provide competitive advantages for the company.
- Lead a development team of 5-6 members using Scrum methodology.
- Provide technical assistance, mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards.
- Develop key elements of the system.
- Research and use new technologies to find more efficient ways to solve specific issues.
- Work closely with Chief Solution Architect on researching and prototyping complex solutions.
- Communicate actively with Product Owner and internal customers to clarify the project requirements.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Understanding of Scrum methodology.
- Deep experience with C# and SQL.
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD.
- Strong knowledge of the DBMS (MySQL, Oracle).
- Good knowledge of the application design patterns and software development life cycle.
- Practical experience with WPF, WinForms frameworks.
- Practical experience with the SOAP, XmlRpc web-services.
- People management and team-leading experience would be a plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Interesting business domain – ERP + chemistry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive benefits package including sick leaves, annual vacation, medical insurance and sport compensations.
- Individual annual budget on education.
- Friendly working environment.
- English language courses.
- Convenient office location.
- Dental services and therapeutic massage in the office.