The game development company, which develops a new AAA MMO game is looking for a competent Technical Artist who wants to participate in creation of high-quality game product with their experienced large team in Kyiv.
- Investigating ways to improve visual and/or performance quality of game's rendering pipeline;
- Setting up engine's configuration and content budgeting for different hardware specifications;
- Working with Art and Programmers RnD Groups to produce high-performance content visuals;
- Writing technical documentation;
- Coordinating with the other Studio Groups to achieve project objectives.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Understanding DirectX 11+ (OpenGL 4+, Metal) rendering pipeline and shading process;
- Knowledge of common rendering techniques (Forward/Deferred Shading, Ambient Occlusion, etc..);
- Understanding CPU/GPU Profiling;
- Experience using CryEngine and/or other game engines suitable for creating AAA games;
- Knowledge of computer graphics (image coding, compression, rasterization, etc..);
- Knowledge of linear algebra;
- Confident user of one or more Digital Content Creations Tools (3D Max, Maya, Zbrush, Cinema4D, Blender, etc..);
- Ability to read and write technical documentation in English;
- Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person;
- Passion for computer games;
- Ability learn, investigate and adapt new technologies into game content creation process;
- Strong passion for making AAA games;
- Team player.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in using CPU/GPU Profiling Tools;
- Experience in creating Pixel (Fragment) shaders.
- Competitive salary based on USD rate;
- Social benefits package (compensation for gym, swimming pool, 28-days paid vacation etc.);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses;
- Comfortable workplace and convenient office location;
- Great team culture (corporate events and team building).