Our client - a global developer of artificial intelligence technologies and solutions in the field of information processing and linguistics - is looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to join their Technical support team in Kyiv.
To provide support and customer satisfaction on a 24/7 basis 365 days per year. As a Technical Customer Support Engineer (EMEA), you will be the first contact point for the company`s customers. You will provide front line support to them, assisting in troubleshooting and advising on Product applications and compatibility.
- This position requires work in 8-hour shifts, begins from 17:00 to 2:00.
- You will work from the office, located in Kyiv, Ukraine, or remotely.
- Supporting incoming issues from customers via phone, Zendesk ticket system and email.
- Supporting customers around the world, mostly all of the issues are in English.
- Providing consultative advice to customers related to the usage of the company`s software.
- Resolve product issues by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best steps to solve the problem.
- Preparing customer`s requests for escalation to neхt level of support.
- Preparing articles to Knowledge Base.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Higher education is necessary.
- IT skills are preferable: operating systems (Windows), networking (OSI model, TCP\IP), algorithms, programming basics.
- Ability to understand the customer environment and etc.
- The ability to quickly and correctly find a solution based on the information received from the customer.
- Analytical set of mind.
- Communication skills, empathy (desire and ability to communicate with people).
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- High resistance to stress.
- Easy to learn.
- Work in the international IT product company.
- Attractive social package (incl. medical insurance, partial compensation of sport and English classes).
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibilities to travel abroad to implement complex projects in recognized companies.
- Comfortable working environment and a great team of professionals.