Our client - British startup that creates one of the first monetization platforms (VR, AR, MR) for immersive technologies is looking for Technical Support Engineer to join their development team remotely.
The platform enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos and interactive 3D objects. It is the only fully programmatic solution for VR and AR, and the mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetize their immersive content.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the first point of contact for technical inquiries from game developers;
- Solve integration problems, interacting with customers and internal development engineers as needed;
- Raise the complex issues that clients are facing as tasks in the development team backlog and follow them up until their solution implementation and release;
- Develop and maintain products knowledge and industry knowledge;
- Ensure that you are aware of the latest changes in products as well as in ways the clients normally use them;
- Identify ways to improve our client’s experience on all stages of interactions with us;
- Update the public client-facing documentation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in related fields, customer/technical support;
- 1+ years of experience with Unity or Unreal;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Russian);
- Knowledge of best practices for the customer support process and experience in using them;
- Understanding of the software development process;
- Fluent English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Basic knowledge of C#, C++, REST API, Mongo DB;
- Experience setting up and configuring the ticketing system, such as Zendesk, Atlassian Service Desk or similar.
- Remote work;
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours (UTC ±3 time zones);
- Competitive salary paid in USD;
- Dedicated budget for conferences and self-education.