SQUAD - an innovative research and product development company that is developing hardware and software for home security and crime prevention - is now looking for a competent UX Program Manager to join their team in Kyiv, Lviv, or remotely.
As a UX Program Manager, your emphasis will be on project planning and prioritization, schedule tracking, potential issue triage, and advancing design processes.
You will join the company's growing team of designers, illustrators, UX Researchers, and UX writers to develop and support best-in-class design solutions for innovative products and programs.
- Develop processes that help the design team streamline planning and manage multiple parallel projects at once while accomplishing business objectives;
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management;
- Work across teams to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leadership;
- Communicate project status with the design team and stakeholders regularly;
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, advise on project tradeoffs, and balance business and technical needs;
- Seek opportunities to offer improvements to team efficiency and procedures;
- Work closely with design leads and directors to proactively clarify requirements and use cases, actively seeking clarification when there is ambiguity.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience as a program or project manager, UX or Creative Lead, or similar role;
- Experience leading project delivery for large, cross-functional projects;
- Background working on a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with designers, developers, and content creators;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills;
- Understanding of UX, content creation processes (motion, sound design, copywriting), software development processes;
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential risk on projects;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience;
- Advanced level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience building/delivering projects related to consumer electronic products;
- Experience with advanced Jira Roadmap;
- Experience working in or managing a creative or content team (e.g. media, creative agency, etc);
- Familiarity with different formats and considerations regarding digital media.
- Working on impactful security products and the opportunity to use them personally;
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world;
- Competitive salary and perks;
- PE accounting and support;
- WFH and remote working mode possibility. Partial furniture compensation;
- Social package, including medical insurance available from the start date and sports compensation after the trial period;
- 21 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation, 5 days of sick leaves;
- Educational possibilities like corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and free English classes. Semiannual performance review;
- Free meals, fruits, and snacks when working in the office.