The game development company, which develops a new AAA MMO game is looking for a competent VFX Artist who wants to participate in the creation of a high-quality game product with their experienced large team in Kyiv.
Your role would be to work closely with their content teams on creating stunningly in-game FX systems to create different VFX for their game environments. You will be working directly with the art director and content leads on developing art vision of game locations.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Technical knowledge of how to create real-time FX in game engines (UE4, Unity, CryEngine, etc.);
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented person;
- Mature approach to problem solving and understanding of professional working ethics;
- Good communication skills, proven ability to work in a team;
- Good at creating eye-catching real-time FX using Max/Maya and in-game FX systems;
- Capable with both hand-painted and rendered texturing skills;
- Basic grasp of the principles of animation and lighting.
- Create the in-game FX systems to create a wide range of VFX (smoke, explosions, fire, water, etc.);
- Work with Art Director to establish and drive the art vision of the game;
- Ensure the FX meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine;
- Provide feedback on developing VFX pipelines and tools;
- Participate in planning and milestone delivery for the FX;
- Work closely with concept art department on creating VFX assets;
- Work with multiple cross-functional groups on various deliveries;
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high-quality standard;
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Previous experience as VFX artist or similar position on AAA title;
- Technical art background with VFX problem solving;
- Experience in how to make game scene looking cinematic and artistically stunning;
- Experience authoring rendered VFX in packages such as the Maya/Max or Houdini.
- Competitive salary & benefits package;
- Modern and comfortable office with lots of perks;
- Perfect working conditions and a great team to work with;
- 28-days paid vacation;
- Training programs;
- Corporate events and team buildings;
- Compensation for the gym, swimming pool, etc;
- English classes;
- Medical insurance.