An American technology company, which is developing wireless data communication products for enterprise and wireless broadband providers with a primary focus on under-server and emerging markets is looking for QA Automation Engineer (Python) to work on different networking projects and join their experienced team in Kyiv.
As an QA Automation engineer, you will play an important part in R&D processes of cutting edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You will work as a part of the global team of firmware, digital hardware and RF hardware engineers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years of software testing experience;
- 2+ years of experience in QA Automation using Python;
- Experience with Python test frameworks (PyTest, Robot, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins + Pipeline, GitHub CI/CD, etc.);
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.);
- Strong L2/L3 networking expertise;
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (you will need to frequently communicate with US colleagues).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience of working with hardware traffic generators (IXIA/Spirent/Xena etc.);
- Experience with virtualization technologies (QEMU, Docker, etc.);
- Experience with testing of embedded systems;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.).
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level);
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.