Our client - Irish fast-growing Peer-to-Peer Finance platform, which provides business borrowers and property developers with speedy finance, is looking for a Frontend Developer who is proficient with ReactJS to join their growing team in Kyiv office.
As a Frontend Developer, you will play an important role in the development and implementation of user interface components. Also, coordination with the rest of the team and working on different layers of the infrastructure will be also a part of your daily workflow.
- Building and maintaining applications using ReactJS;
- You will work in a team and be responsible for the design and implementation of new features and functionalities according to company requirements;
- Contribute to brainstorming, technology roadmap, and strategy sessions;
- You will be responsible for proactively looking for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and automating management;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
What you should have:
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles;
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
What be a plus:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary (PE-based employment);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Possibility to actively change the shape of a product (you will write code from scratch).