One of the largest and most successful investment companies, developing software for trading and financial operations is looking for a competent PHP Developer to join their Payment team in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Integrating and maintaining various payment methods including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies and banks across 4 different continents into Company’s payment gateway that currently holds over 100 integrations.
- Implementing complex new payment gateway features, following top software development practices such as SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Applying business logic to enhance payment user experience and increasing payment conversion.
- Writing tests that will run on a continuous integration server 24/7 that will ensure code testability, code coverage and quality comforts to the Company’s highest standards.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, or related engineering degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience in creating and consuming web services.
- Experience with Symfony Framework/Components.
- Experience in writing tests with PHPUnit.
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Outstanding team working skills.
- Fluent English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in integrating online payments.
- Experience in the development of REST APIs.
- Deep understanding of the best software development practices like design patterns, SOLID principles, DRY.
- Very good understanding of best security practices (OWASP).
- Experience in message brokers such as RabbitMQ.
- Experience in database query optimization.
- Experience in creating composer packages.
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance-related reward.
- Paid education/training/certification and IT conferences attendance.
- Private health and pension insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Intellectually stimulating work environment.
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities.