Our Client - Optasia - a product Company, which provides a fully-integrated B2B2X AI-powered financial technology platform, that covers scoring, financial decisions, disbursement & collection, is looking for a skilled and passionate QA Engineer to join their team in Athens, Greece.
Company grants a Platform with wide functionality, like powering financial inclusion, delivering responsible financing decision-making, and driving a superior business model with a presence in 30 Countries anchored by 7 Regional Offices. The Team has been working on this product since 2016 and created it from scratch. Nowadays, the Platform is upgraded from monolith to microservices.
Main technical stack: Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, PHP.
Team: 8 specialists, reporting to QA Manager, 150 specialists in the office overall.
As a QA Engineer, you will play an important role in the shape of a product. Performing tests of needed features in 3 stages, which include testing in a real environment, Client team support, and smoke testing in the delivery stage, will be a part of your daily workflow. Experience in backend testing, expertise with Linux environment and DB, white box testing, as well as knowledge of Python are extremely needed for this Role.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Execute manual and automated test cases;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs;
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Automate test cases and procedures;
- Support User Acceptance Testing with Client;
- Improve/add procedures for the most efficient testing of the products;
- Work close to Project Delivery and Key Account Managers in order to deliver products of the best quality on time;
- Align with the Client in order to support and investigate/identify any unexpected behavior in a live environment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing;
- Experience in backend automation testing using Python;
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- Knowledge of Software Life Cycle;
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Test Director Platforms (XRay, HP Quality Center, TestLink, or similar);
- Bug tracking systems (Jira, Bugzilla, or similar);
- Unix, Linux ecosystem knowledge.
- Competitive salary;
- Relocation support;
- Flexible working conditions (partially remote, 60% in office and 40% remotely);
- Healthcare insurance;
- Performance-based bonus system.